Approval & Certifications
Hi Fly is a fully licensed and certified airline, with two air operator certificates, one issued by ANAC from Portugal and the other by TM-CAD from Malta. Both Portugal and Malta are members of the European Union and EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency).
Hi Fly is also a full member of IATA (International Air Transport Association) and IOSA certified (IATA Operational Safety Audit).
Hi Fly holds authorization to operate worldwide and does so on a daily basis. Every day a Hi Fly airliner departs or lands in all the five continents on earth. Current certifications include:
- Worldwide transportation of passengers or cargo
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- All ICAO Air Navigation Regions
- Low Visibility Operations- Up to Cat 3B No DH RVR 75m
- ETOPS 180 minutes for the twin engine aircraft
- Fully Compliant: RVSM, MNPS, PRNAV, BRNAV, RNP10, RNP4, ADS-B, FANS